Contracted Insurance Companies
The benefit level paid to PCNM by the insurance company depends upon each individual patient’s insurance policy. In order to assist patients in receiving the highest level of benefits possible, PCNM has developed contractual arrangements with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Healthcare
- Great West Healthcare
- HCH Administrators, Inc.
- Integrated Health Services
- Lincoln County Indigent
- Lovelace Health Systems including Lovelace Senior Plan
- Medicare (including Railroad Medicare and all Medicare Replacement Plans)
- New Mexico Breast and Cervical Program
- New Mexico Saluds (all)
- Omni Networks, Inc.
- State Coverage (all)
- Texas Medicaid
- Three Rivers Health Insurance
- Tricare/Triwest/Champ VA
- United Healthcare (including Medicare Solutions and Community Plan)
PLEASE NOTE THAT PCNM FILES CLAIMS FOR ALL INSURANCES.
Presbyterian pays at 100% of the patient’s benefit plan on all claims submitted by PCNM.
Per the New Mexico Held Harmless Law, if you are an in-network provider, your patient’s laboratory services are covered at 100% of his/her benefit plan.
PCNM is conscious of the financial impact of healthcare on patients and is dedicated to providing the highest level of care at the lowest cost possible. Patients with financial/insurance concerns should contact PCNM for assistance, as several programs are available to assist them.